Support Questions & Answers
Incredible Hearts is an online directory and fundraising resource for nonprofits, schools, and charitable organizations. We provide a mix of exclusive services to support these organizations that includes a customized crownfunding platform, community outreach, web and graphic design, and more!
Our mission is to empower businesses and individuals to better engage in their community’s byway of acts-of-kindness and direct giving.
We’re a small team of professionals who decided to combine our skills and services to help worthy causes.
No. When we are speaking on behalf of the organization, donations requested are for the organization.
- We have committed individuals working Monday through Friday to reach out to philanthropist and business communities by phone, email, and social media.
- We gather information from the IRS and other government organizations around the world, as well as directly from funders, nonprofits, school, etc.
- We gather data from the IRS and other government agencies around the world, as well as from nonprofits, schools, and a number of other sources. We compile data on over 3.5 million records every year in order to provide the most accurate information possible. We review roughly 200 records weekly before uploading data to the Incredible Hearts website. Our research examines projects, fundraising campaigns, community involvement, and volunteer possibilities, as well as ensuring that the government has awarded certification (501c).
If you’re not affiliated with a organization (Owner, CEO or Staff) and do not see a listing that you’d like to have added to our directory, please send us the name of the organization here. If the charity meets our criteria we will add and send you a confirmation once it has been added.
We make every effort to ensure that the organizations we list on our website are legitimate. We do acknowledge, however, that because there is an option to register a free account, there will be phony organizations on our site.
Check the profile page of the charity to discover if it is a 501 (c) (3) public charity. We encourage you to conduct your homework and explore the organization’s further resources. Keep in mind that just because a charity is a 501(c)(3) does not mean it is deserving of your support.
Create a free account and look for charities that interest you. Click ‘Add to Favorites’ for those you’d want to follow or save. To find your saved listings, go to ‘My Favorites.’
The charity must be a 501(c) (3) public charity and file a Form 990. “Organizations described under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are public charities that are tax-exempt and eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions. Their earnings do not benefit private individuals, no substantial part of their activities should be used to influence legislation, and they do not participate in political campaigns or political endorsements.” ~ IRS
Not at this time. You can veiw via Charity Navigator.
Volunteers, clients, contributors, community partners —- anyone who has firsthand involvement with the organization, other than paid workers or owners —- are typically the ones who submit the reviews.
Not Finding the answer you are looking for? Send us an email
Incredible Hearts was built on a passion for assisting those in need and a commitment to a great causes. Our sincere desire to see change drives our desire to make a difference in our communities and abroad.
Please provide full details so we can better assist you, such as:
- Do you have an Incredible Hearts account?
- Provide the name of the organization
- Having trouble setting up a donation page or Wishlist?
- How to File a Complaint Against a Charity
- Who is the Host?
- Can I review the recording before it is release?
- How long is the recording time?
- Is the show recorded live?
- What time do you record the podcast?
- Do I need a microphone?
- Is the show recorded live?
- Can anyone be a Guest Speaker on the Incredible Hearts Podcast?
- What can McKinney-Vento funds be used for?
STAY IN THE KNOW